cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When creating a delivery error is coming as"No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date"

Where should i check

Thanks

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code VA02 and check the schedule lines and note down the delivery date and go to transaction code VL01N and put the delivery date and the shipping point.

go to transaction code MMBE and check whether the stock is available or not

GO to transaction code VOV7 and check whether for the item cat you are using the field item relevant for delivery is checked or not

reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me the steps in vov7 please

Thank you

Regards

Hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hema,

use the transaction code VOV7 and then go to position and for example your item category is TAN select TAN and double click it ,where you can find all the fields.

please reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can try out following checks:

1.Check whether Ur Plant, Strge Location and shipping Point are being seen in the text line item.

2.Check whether the required materials are posted using T.Code MB1C.

3.Check whether the delivered Qty. is being picked[confirmed] or not.

4.Check whether the Delivery Date under Schedule Lines Tab[VA01] is same as the Selection Date nder Sales Order Data Tab while performing VL02N.

Still facing problem let me know......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check it in va02 schedule lines the confirmed date and keep the same date in the vlo1n in the date when the delivery is to create

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

u are trying to create a delivery before the material is sceduled for delivery i.e

the date on ehich u are trying to do delivery there is no quantity to be delivered.

the system based on your availability check settings is propses a date which is more than the customer requested delivery date.

go to VA02-schedule lines check for the confirmed date . onthat date the material is available and ready to for delivery.

so if ur atrying to do delivery before that the system throws a error.

regards'

reward points

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

With reference to your query,

Go to overview screen of sales order,

Select Line Item -->

GO TO Menu --> Item --> Schedule line.

Try changing over here the delivery date.

If it is not possible over here, copy the delivery date.

Go to VL01N Screen, enter the above date in Selection date of delivery creation screen.

Go to Header screen.

select the process tab & change the following dates to current dates if u want to do delivery now.

Picking

Trans. Plannin

Planned GI

Delivery Date

Hope the explanation clarifies ur query.

Regards,

GHS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA02 check the schduleline dates i.e delivery date for order