cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to overrule source of supply for material from Suppliers Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are trying self service procurement with CCM having Supplier catalog. Since we are not going to XI, SRM Extracted catalog is out of scope.

Now while creating shopping cart from Catalog material we would like to overrule the default Source of supply which is the supplier. Instead system should look for Source of supply from R/3 like info record, contracts or Source list.

I guess we can control this via BADI BBP_SOS_BADI.

Any idea how to control the BADI? What logic I need to go for?

Regards,

Sandeep Parab.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_SOS_BADI is used to configure the search of local sources of supply: local contracts, vendor lists and or product interlinkages.

Please read the following thread :

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=216623&messageID=2335312

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Due to some reason i could not view following thread

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=216623&messageID=2335312

If I am not able to use this BADI... then is there any other way I can control the default source determination when material is selected from Suppliers catalog.

Sandeep

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can override the vendor ID with bbp_doc_change badi (background activity).

This way, you can implement your own way to determine the vendor.

However, if you do want to select the source of supply in a list, the badi will not help you.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann,

However here in our case we would like the source of supply functionality behave like when we select material from Internal Goods/Services.

R/3 Source list/Contract/Info record should be displayed as source of supply and not the Supplier or Contract from Suppliers catalog.

Does it mean we have to go for SRM Extracted catalog only to get this functionality?

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, you can override any of the Shopping cart line item details.

Implement this BADI for BUS2121 filter type and here you need to modify the ET_PARTNER [] table with the new source of supply (SOS) for Partner function (Partner_fct field - '00000019' [Fixed Vendor]).

ET_PARTNER [] table consists of several entries for a single shopping cart line item (Nearly 4 partners are there for each Shopping Cart Line item).

Based on each item GUID stored in ET_ITEM [] table, you need to modify the corresponding Partner_function - '19' with your new SOS (in Partner_ID field).

Hope this will help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

We agree what you say but we also feel this would be a fixed logic.

However we would like to give user the option to select the source of supply from available list like when Materials from Internal goods/service is selected.

Can we use one of the following badi?

/CCM/CTLG_ENRICHMENT

/CCM/AD_VALUATION

/CCM/APPROVAL_BADI

/CCM/CSE_OCIMINQTY

/CCM/CSE_OCISCALEPRI

So that we blank the source of supply when material data is moved from CCM to SRM and system and system consider it like Material from Internal good and supply.

Regards,

Sandeep

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create a SC from catalogue as if it was from descrivbe requirement , you just have to delete the catalog ID in the SC and reset the vendor (or not fill the vendorID at all)

You can do it with BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER badi

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann thanks for the update,

We shall try this and update thread.

Regards,

Sandeep Parab