cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help With Interview Questions - Beginner Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please help me with the answers for this question

1) How can we design a Script so that we get the output like in newspaper format? There might be windows with text which spill over to the next page and also the number & arrangement of each window varies from page to page. How can you handle them dynamically?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jaideeps
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can easily do it..

1.design a customized layout with help of main/secondary windows .

2.then import the necessary fonts and use the styles.

3.by using character formats,indent etc..paragraph formats.

4.and finally use ur driver program for dynamic data.

5.use Protect and end protect for page protection...

thanks

jaideep

if useful reward points

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simple one.. it is almost similar what you do for designing ordinary for ex, sales order or purchase order etc. only difference is you can define different character format and apply this character format accordingly, for ex: header with bold and rest without bold.

Only drawback with SAPscripts is you cannot display the text with different colors but this can be acheived using smart forms.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can desing the script such that it appear like news paper

You have to design different windows, with different paragraph formats in which you can include different FONTS etc

If you design a separate Main windows for the text, that will by default overflow to next page, depending on that window place in the other window.

So we can design the script similar to news papaer. May not be 100 percent similar to it, but upto 90 percent we can design it like that

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anji,

So do you mean to say that if the newspaper has 10 columns on the first page then we should define 10 MAIN windows? Coz we wouldnt know as to whether the data would spill on to the next page or not? I read somewhere in the forums itself that we can only define 1 MAIN window but that it can spill on up to 99 pages. So if that is the case then how can we define 10 MAIN windows in our page? One of my friends said that we need to do some very complex programing using some variables and all that in order to handle the dynamic windows. Please help me out. Thanks