Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cheque printing

radhushankar
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

i am currently working in <b>automatic cheque printing</b> , the script name is <b>F110_PRENUM_CHCK</b>.i copied and customized it.but the problem is i dont know where i have to go and attach it.can any one tell me in which transaction i have to remove the standard form and attached the customized one..

Regards

Arun.j

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following path:-

fbzp---->Click on Payment methods in company code>Double click on interested co code + Payment method 'C' -

>Click on Form Data---Delete the existing form & replace it with your z-form name.

I hope this helps,

Reagrds

Raju Chitale

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shankar,

It is functional consultant job, once you copy the form and modified it.. pass the form name to the functional consultant he will do the configuration.

Or goto FBZP and get the company code and place your form name to the desired company code.

Rgds,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun..

regarding cheque printing there are two types to assing form they are MANUAL CHEQUE PRINTING AND AUTOMATIC CHEQUE PRINTING..

FIRST TRY IN MANUAL CHEQUE IN THE T-CODE <b>F-58</b>, ASSING INPUT WITH THE HELP FI CONSALTANT.

if u have any doubt in processing and printing get back to me and if it's helpful for u award me thru points

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to tcode fbz5 assign ur zform.

regards

rameshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In <b>F110</b> Transaction you have to attach this form to your company code level

take the help of the FI functional consultant in this regard.

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji