cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

has no RFC authorization for function group ZRFC_XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where I am calling RFC inside the BPM. When I execute I got the errror as

User SKXXXXX has no RFC authorization for function group ZRFC_XI

I have gone though the form

and I understood that we need to set authroization object S_RFC with RFC_TYPE = FUGR, RFC_NAME = SYST and ACTVT = 16. I think we need to set this to XIISUSER and the password and for PI7.0 user PIISUSER and its password

But not able to understand where we need to do this activity. I request you to kindly let me know how to assign this object... do we need to assign in SAP system or in XI system. please help me out on this problem.

Regards,

Dhill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you... If possible i request you to give the steps to assign the authorization object.

Regards,

Dhill

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dhil,

I never worked on these stuffs. But I found some useful stuff ,I think surely it will help u.

[Removed by the moderator.]

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a92195a9-0b01-0010-909c-f33...

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you very much, can you tell me to which user and in which system we need to assign the authorization object. Do we need to assign to r/3 user name or to XI user name.

Your link is really helpful for me to understand the authorization object and how to create.

Regards,

Dhill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Ask your basis team to assign the authorization object which you mentioned earlier.This aint job of XI developer..

The username will be the one which you have mentioned in your RFC Adapter.

<b>

Do we need to assign to r/3 user name or to XI user name.</b>

Which system is the RFC called to ? You need to add the authorization object for the same user...

BTW Just use a little common sense man ...no offence but you can find solutions to your problems on your own if you think a little.

Regards,

Sumit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

Make sure that the user with which you are logging into Receiving R/3 system has proper authorizations...

Regards,

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

The user has proper authorization to login into R/3 system and can also execute the FM or BAPI.

Regards,

Dhill