cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

i am using two credit control areas in my company code, in one credit control area for one customer i have given a credit limit of 2 lakhs for individual and total amount, later i changed the total amount to 4 individual, from that time onwards at the time of processing the order system is giving a massage that "credit limit for control area is to be reset" if i click on that massage

credit limit for control area is to be reset

message no -

<b>Diagnosis</b>

the credit data of control area -

must be restructured. the allocation of company codes to control areas has changed. means an organizational change of the credit management.

<b>Procedure</b>

The credit data managed at control area level per customer ( total of total receivables, open items from special G/L transactions) must be calculated again since the receivables incurred in the individual company codes should now belong to new controls areas

this restructuring is carried out using program RFDKLI20. Start this program for control area -

without selecting any customers. the system then no longer displays the massage that the credit limit for credit control area -

is to be restructured

i do not know how to run that program, please help me in solving this issue

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

to run any program go to SE38, key in the program.

regards

reward ponts

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto Tcode sa38 and run the program without selecting the customers.

RFDKLI20 IN TCODE SA38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the program to use is RVKRED09. This will help in resolving the issue.

There is documentation. Anyway, please enter the Sold to Party (customer) that you have here and tryto execute the program for a date range. please select the log = y and execute in background if u have more than 1000 odd documents.

Thanks

Ganesh.S