cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access sequence experts ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SPRO if you go to access sequece screen

I am seeing fields condition,i/o, doc struture,Doc field,..............etc.

In condition field - HIENR

In doc.field - HIENR01 but suppose to be doc.field- HIENR.

why is that and how can I do that? what is the reason to use HIEN01 instead of HIENR

Please .

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the improvement of hierarchy condition after 3.1. You can maintain all hierarchy condition within one table (refer to table 64, 65). HIENR represents hierarchy structure not doc field, providing greater flexibility for hierarchy condition.

When you choose HIENR as a key in a condition table, you need to input document field(hierarchy level 1-26) in the access sequence. Configure this as follows:

In V/07, add the table (with HIENR key) you defined for access sequence, then press "doc.field" button, select HIENR01 for first access, HIENR02 for the second..up to 26 hierarchy levels available. Activate all exclusion checkbox.

HIENR1 means the lowest level of hierarchy structure, HIENR2 the second lowest level..

Condition record applies from Top down. e.g. If you maintain record for HIENR05, it applies to all sub-hierarchy from level 5 to 1. If HIENR01 is maintained, system takes this and stop searching other accesses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John thank you very much.

very help ful answer.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

John

Also can you help me on this isseue.

Now I maintained condition record vk11, for the customer heirarchy 3 for a disocount.

system is not able to find customer heirarchy data in the document rest all the fields are fine in my access sequence.

how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you check VDH1N to see whether all assignments are properly done. Use the scroll bar, check customer number, sales area, validity, account group, relevant for pricing and rebate (if not checked, go to VD02 to activate on the billing tab).

Since a hierarchy level can either be a sold-to (account group0001) or a node(account group0012 in standard), make sure the customer you are entering in the SO is a sold-to party, because a node only serves as an org level.

When initiating VA01, leave blank all sales area fields. Enter the Sold to party and select correct sales area being proposed. Check the customer hierarchy, if nothing comes up, not maintained; if displayed, but not functioning on pricing, check the above mentioned "relevant for pricing" indicator from top through to this sold to party. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John

Thank you very much.

I checked all the settings and I am fine with that.

Still I am not able to read my condition record and in the pricing analysis screen still my customer hierarchy 3 field not reading the condition record,

Please let me know what other areas do I need to check.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Are you good in pricing communication structure, if you are please help me on this.

Thanks

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not good at that. I suggest you detail the issue as much as possible, in order to help the experts in the forum help you more effectively.

Leave this thread open and post a new thread, the more they know about your case, sooner they can help you out. Thanks

Message was edited by:

John MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

John

Thanks my friend . you are perfect. probblem solved.

I have you full points.

My mail id - kris_k_kris@hotmail.com

Please send your email to my id.

Thanks'

Kris