cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF03: Condition type with no account key is posted to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one condition type JA1Y for which no Account Key is maintained in the pricing procedure.But in VF03 I am able to see JA1Y along with other condition types with account keys.

Under JA1Y there are 5 line items & I have a message

"No G/L account found in Account determination type KOFI"

How can it be possible? How can I avoid this?

Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Swathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to maintain account determination:

SPRO -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Account Assignment/Costing -> Revenue Account Determination -> Assign G/L Accounts.

Here you have different ways of assign an account. Many of them use key account, but others not. Also, you can define your own access sequence.

Regards.

Points if it helped you.

Ángel Rubio.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi swati,

This particular condition type is for Secondary education cess on Excise Duty in CIN version.Pls check out the TAXINJ procedure whether this particular ctype has a acct Key.If not maintain a Acct key and the Appropriate G/l for posting this values.

Regards,

K.Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the statistical value condition types do not need account key.

Condition types with successful record retrieved or that has a value derived from order will show up on VF02(if pricing type on copy control is set as not rerun. But most of them will not appear on the invoice output unless you intentionally activate"print" indicator on pricing procedure to let customer know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your requirement is that JA1Y should not appear in the screen, try unchecking the print option against this condition type in the pricing procedure.

Rgds,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u for ur replies.

But my requirement is that conditio type JA1Y should not appear in VF03 output .As there is no account key defined for that particular condition type how it is getting displayed in VF03 output.

All helpful answers will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Swathi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To my knowledge, all the condition types will be visible in VF03 irrespective of whether they have an account key or not. But only the ones with account keys get posted to FI accounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly elaborate what is the function of this condition type JA1Y in your procedure.

I reckon this condition type is supposed to post values that flow from the tax procedure. Hence, based upon the tax code that is picked up in the document, value is supposed to flow which is not happening since account determination has not been maintained.

Maintain account determination for this condition type and revert.

Best regards,

Ashok