cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPscript error: Form ZTEST language EN is not available in client 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating a SAPscript form, but I am getting this error at the very beginning when I am defining the name and language of the SAPscript.

Error:

Form ZTEST language EN is not available in client 100

Later, after designing the form, from Utilities -> Printing Test, I get a similar error:

"Form ZTEST language EN is not active and has no errors."

Can someone please provide the way to activate the language in the client ? Answers will definitely be rewarded.

Thanks,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure this is an error message? If I create a new SAPscript form I get this message, then confirm it and I'm in the form definition. Once this has been created you need to activiate the form (From -> Activate from within the form). If I try to test a form that hasn't been activated I too get the "Form ZTEST language EN is not active and has no errors." message.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right -> that fixed it.

points rewarded to all. Thanks for the quick answers!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Check you are trying to open sap script or smartforms.

cause when smartforms already exist with name say 'XYZ' then if we try to open same in sap script then ..

Form Zform (any name)  language EN is not available in client 400 ( any client ) is coming.

Reagrds,

Rohit p Tandale

0 Kudos

*TWO REASONS FOR THIS*

*1 . ONE IS FOR CAPITAL*

*GIVE ALL FORM PARAMETERS IN CAPITAL*

*2 . SECOND REASON FOR THIS FORM ACTIVATION*

*GOTO FORM AND ACTIVATE*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

This is just warning message when you create form with language EN .Once you created form -> do not activate until paragraph defined ,once you defined paragraph ,then come to BASIC settings -> here mention Paragrph format( Default paragraph) ,default page . Now activate the form( Form -> activate).

Now you can test the form .

Thanks

Seshu

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check wether the Script is ACTIVE or not.