cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I transfer data from KNA1 to VBAK??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have created a new tab in the customer master data (so the information should be in KNA1 table) and I would very much appreciate if anyone could tell how can I transfer that information to the sales order (VBAK table). Is there any copy controls I should be checking?? If so,which are they?

Regarding the information going from VBAK to LIKP (deliveries) I will be using copy controls in the SPRO>Delivery menu, I just wanted to check with you if my choice is correct or if there is any other way to do this.

Thank you very much and I hope you can help me,

Regards,

Lorena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lorena,

I suggest you to use the User-Exit Prog for Sales Order.

Check MV45AFZZ in SE38, it should do the job

Hope this helps,

Erwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Erwan said, you can use user-exit 'MV45AFZZ.'

You have the form 'USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK' that may be used for that.

Regards.

Ángel Rubio.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your help =0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Erwan/Angel, thank you very much for your answers. I thought about that user exit but I had doubts 'cos the new tab in KNA1 and its fields do not exist in the VBAK so I thought I had to do something else like going to SM30 and entering the new fields manually in the VBAK. Nevertheless I´ll will follow your advice and after creating the new tab I´ll transfer data to VBAK using the given user.

As per the transfer from vbak to likp do you consider it wise to use the copy control rutines using the VOFM?

Again thanks in advanced!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lorena,

I think a copy control routine for deliveries should work. You can create a copy of the standard routine you are using (maybe 201), with numbre 9xx, and edit to make it meet your requirements.

You will have to ask SAP for the access code to modify it.

Then, you have to assign it in the customizing.

Regards.

Ángel Rubio.