cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error of accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have created 2 different document types for billing. I copied it from Std 'F2'

One document type is for export and the other is for domestic. The number range for export invoice is the same as that of F2. But for domestic invoice i created new number range and assigned it to the domestic invoice.

Then i created sales order, delivery and invoice for export and it worked properly. The accounting document was also generated for the export invoice.

Then i created the sales order, delivery and invoice for domestic sale. But when i save the domestic invoice i get an error message that no accounting document is generated. When i click on release to accounting icon the system pops up an error message that the document number is incorrect. Select a document number between the number range "abc.......... to .........xyz".

But the document number range which the system is asking belongs to the export invoice which is not acceptable.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Allabaqsh G. Patil

please check the number range assignment & invoice type in sales document type

Hope this will solve ur problem.

regards,

GHS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the accounting document type ( eg: RV ) there would be a number range interval maintained.For this number range interval, define the number range using t code FBN1.

Revert if the error persists

Former Member
0 Kudos

You probably configured the number ranges for RV_BELEG - SD documents. Did you also configure the number ranges for RF_BELEG - FI documents?

The fact that you are trying to release to accounting means that the billing document has been saved with no accounting document.