cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan in CS???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to create debit memo request that has billing plan trough resource related billing?

I have succeeded in creating an DMR with DP90 that has this characteristics but no pricing procedure was assigned to it, and I have assigned it at customizing...

Is there a different solution to solve this business case (customer is billed periodically for work confirmed to that day until job is finished).

PS is not an option!

BR

Milan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You can have Billing Plan in Debit Memo Request.

T.Code: VOV7

Create new Item Category, say ZLN, which is copy of L2W (normally used for Debit Memo Request) & ensure to maintain Billing Plan by selecting the appropriate option:

01 Milestone Billing

02 Periodic

04 Milestone Billing DP90

Also ensure to do the necessary assignments related to Item Category Determination & mapping Item category to Debet Memo Request.

Then you will have Billing Plan at Item Level.

You also have option of Billing Plan at Header lever, which you will have to map it in Sales Order Type (VOV8).

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using service orders? If yes you can keep on running DP90 for new items that are being confirmed or materials issued to that order. The billing date on the customer master chould be set to the end of the month. When you run VF04 for that customer, the system should pick up all those items that are due to billed until that date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does this involve billing plan?

BR

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding you want Billing Plan & want RRB Billing with Billing Plan. Hence I suggested as per my understanding.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

the previous message was not directed to you. I find your answer wery helpful, only difference between solution (I have succeeded to implement BP in CS) was that I have intended to use DP80.

Thanks a lot.

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible.

We use PS and RRB and the DMR created via DP91 has a billing plan assigned at line-level based on item category.

When we run DP91, all planned costs to date are brought into the DMR into the condition type configured in ODP1. Further pricing conditions are applied on this condition type based on the pricing procedure. The billing plan then splits this into several lines based on the billing plan. We use a customer-specific billing plan which is determined in an user-exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I specified that PS is not an option! (DP91 as well)

But, thanks for answer...

Milan