cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC scenario problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement like this. But i did not do any scenario with RFC's.

Can anybody help me in this regard......

For implementing Sender RFC: (yet to work on this)

1) We cannot use all the BAPI/RFC as is while doing an Async sender RFC.

2) We should use a wrapper around this BAPI/RFC and it should be a custom RFC again.

3) All the data that you need in XI for mapping should be passed through exporting or tables only.

4) Importing parameters should be commented.

5) Call this custom RFC in BACKGROUND TASK with DESTINATION. COMMIT WORK after calling custom RFC.

6) Create RFC destination with Program ID same as the program ID in your communication channel.

7) Import your custom RFC into repository.

😎 Use the custom RFC(request not response) as interface in all your agreements and interface mapping,

message mapping.

regards,

pavani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

may of these are nonsenses

>>>We should use a wrapper around this BAPI/RFC and it should be a custom RFC again.

no need for any wrapper with sender RFC adapter

>>>Import your custom RFC into repository.

no need for any custom RFC with sender adapter

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiiiiii all..

Since we are new to XI...Can you please give a overview of the whole scenario which meets the above requirements...ie wrapping 1 rfc in another and then passing the final export parameters to a file using XI..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mmm.. as Michal said, unnecessarily complicating things with too many addtional rules, which for sure no client demands..!!

VJ