cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determination error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How we can see the utput for billind Document?

I opened the billing doc in change mode and went to Billing doc >Issue out put to> here the fields Issue out put to, screen are showing in disply mode.

And Also in VF02 , i.e in Goto-Header-Output. here i Maintained my output type and printer name in communication medium and saved.

But Iam not getting the out put.

gurus plz tell me.

regars

vas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vas,

In IMG under

Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Documents -> Define Billing Types -> Choose your Billing Type -> See what is the output assigned.

Go to Transaction NACE -> Choose Application (V3 for Billing) -> Choose Output Types pushbutton from application toolbar -> Choose your Output Type and click on processing Routines see the program and form name and transmission medium.

In VF02 -> Billing Document -> Issue Output To -> See if you are getting the output type.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VF02, you trigger an new output and save teh document

Now, go in VF03, and see whether the output was successfully processed or not.

If not successfully processed, check the processing log. It will tell you the reason why the output was not processed successfully.

If successfully processed, then you have to check the place where such documents are stored. There can be a problem in the saving and linking process too.

Reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thru VF02/VF03 you can see the output determination for the billing document. Goto Header of the billing document Select output and from the menu click on Goto Determination Analysis here it will show the details of determination analysis.

Rewards points if it helps you.

Regards,

Sreekanth