cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain vendor specific prices for a material in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running extended classic scenario (SRM5.0). We want to register vendor-specific prices for materials that have been replicated from R/3.In SAP help, the following statement is made:

Vendor-specific prices:

For this, you have created Product Linkages in the SRM System with vendor-specific prices via the SAP Menu Master Data --> Products -->Process Products.

However, I can not find the place to do this. Via relationships, I can make the link to the vendor and vendor-product-code, but I can not fill in a price.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Thanks,

Ed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Tx COMMPR01 - <b>General Data</b> - <b>Conditions tab</b> - Conditions for <b>Purchasing</b> - Select the condition type (0100 or 01PV) and select SAP001 for Vendor/Product specific prices...

Rgds

Reddy

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean in TA COMMPR01 ?

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the condition tab of the general data.

Select condition type 0100

then a pop up appears where you can select condition table SAP001 "vendor-product".

Now you can enter a price by vendor.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the Conditions tab in the General Data section of a particular Product in the COMMPR01 transaction.

Processing conditions in product master data depends on the application you wish to use; Purchasing (BBP Scenario) or Sales (CRM Scenario). This decides which condition types should be accessed, for example, to assign a price, discount or surcharge to a material, service or product category.

First choose the required application; Purchasing or Sales and use the input help to enter a condition type in the field for input (in the item area). A line then appears where you enter the price-related data.

<u>Dependencies</u>

<b>To assign a price, for example, to a condition type, you must first make the following settings in Customizing for the condition technique:</b>

Condition tables must exist and be generated with the necessary fields for product processing (for example, product or business partner and product).

A condition type must exist (for example, a copy of an existing condition type such as 0PR0). The above-mentioned tables must be assigned to this condition type in an access sequence (in Customizing under CRM -> Master Data ->

Condition Technique -> Access Sequence)

Then you must assign the condition types required for product processing to a new condition maintenance group (in Customizing under -> CRM -> Master Data -> Condition Technique -> Condition Group), as the condition group PRODUCTCRM delivered by SAP should not be modified.

You must ensure that the condition groups are assigned to the sales and purchasing applications so that the settings of the condition maintenance group apply to the product master data (in Customizing under CRM -> Master Data -> Product -> Special Settings for Sales Transactions and under Enterprise Buyer professional edition -> Master Data -> Products -> Special Settings for Purchasing Transactions).

Example

Condition table SAP004 contains amongst other things the fields 'business partner' and 'product'. A copy of the R/3 condition type PR00 with the name ZPR0 is created. When assigning the condition type to the new condition group ZPRODUCTCRM, condition type ZPR0 is assigned to condition table SAP004. You must then assign the new condition group ZPRODUCTCRM to the sales application.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, I managed to create vendor-specific prices. I will grant points for you all.

Can someone tell met what the difference is between 0100 and 01PV and which should be used when? I also would like to know how I can get additional charges like freight and duty on purchase orders in the extended classic scenario.

Thanks,

Ed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It depends which price (if you have multiple prices for a material) has to be picked up while using the material in SC or PO...

0100 (Price) - will pickup the price in the following order (access sequence - 0100)when used in COMMPR01 - <b>Contract Price</b> else <b>Product/Vendor combination price</b> else <b>Product specific price</b>.

01PV Price (Product) - will pickup the price in the following order (access sequence - 01PV) when used in COMMPR01 - <b>Product/Vendor combination price</b> else <b>Product specific price</b>.

While processing PO, at the line item level, you have an option of entering the required additional prices. Make sure these additional prices (condition types) are maintained in the calculation schema in SPRO - SRM - SRM server - Cross Application Basic settings - pricing settings - process calculation schema.

Rgds

Reddy.