Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Type LO ? Where it is used ?

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u pls tell me where do we use delivery type LO (Delivery without reference to Order ) ? And what are the prerequisites (configuration) for using the same.

Regrds,

Binayak

Message was edited by:

Binayak Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know of a scenario where LO is used.

If the client is using both R/2 and R/3 system and if the sales order is created in R/2 system then delivery is done in R/3 system then LO can be used.

Regards

AK

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx all of u for ur valuable inputs . But tell me what are the configuration needed for using Delivery Type LO?

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t.Code: VL01NO

And create delivery as you will do regular delivery

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

As u have already got some idea about delivery type-LO, which is used when we create a delivery without a reference order.U can have some ex.'s like free samples delivery where no order is required.

1. definition of delivery type LO-- t.code ovlk (default sales order type is DL)

2. when we create a delivery with reference to an order, then automatically all the related things like Item category & others will be copied to the delivery...But in our case , as we r creating the delivey w/o reference we need to configure Delivery item category determination. DLN -

t.code ovlp

ie. LO + Norm ---> DLN

reward if found helpful

Krishna chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally LO document is used wher u need to send a product on sample basis.Most imp. is u should have a delivery block and should be cleared with authorization.

Bye

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some situations where delivery is done without reference to the sales order.

In a situation where the good will customer orders goods on phone and need the items immediately. At this situation, the company directly delivers the goods with out any order reference, because the company is interested towards sales and cannot loose him.

chan

Message was edited by:

CHAN HARI