cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we will take print out of outbond delievery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Pls tell me how we will take print out of a particular outbond delievery.

pls tell me in detail process step by step.

Please reply soon

thanks

naveen bhatia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

First you ensure that you maintained condition record for the delivery output type. This you can check in VV21, VV22, VV23 (create, change and display). Else you need to maintain it.

Then you can use transaction VL71 for checking the output.

Also you can take printout from

Extras>Delvery output>Header

Select output type(LD00)-->communication method

Give no of messages 50

and check print immediately

Also provide logical destination as the printer on which you want to take print out.

If you have not maintained condition record then you can manually assign LD00.

Award points if helpful.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Pls tell me how I will get continous print of 50 Invoices in SAP.

With Regards,

Naveen Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Ensure the condition type has been maintained in the billing documents. Then use [VF31] to trigger the output for the 50 invoices.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To Print the billing documents Transaction VF31

And for outbound delivery VL71

Regards

Ramesh

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

Yes you can take 50 prints...

In print communication put no of messages as 50...(But frst make sure you have confign for billing o/p)

Else use VF31 and take 50 prints..

REWARD IF U FINDS THIS AS HEPFUL...

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain condition record in VV21 and assing delivery type to outputprocedure in V/71

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use condition type LD00. Process the delivery document for this condition type and it will print you the delivery document in an SAP defined format. To change/add fields onto the printed document, you would have to customize the layout form.

For more details regarding LD00, go to V/34 - Output Conditions V2 and there you would see LD00. Double click it and the details will be listed viz. program routine and form.

To process LD00, go to NACR and create the condition record for LD00. You can set it with sales org/customer number or sales org/delivery type combination. Also, after creating the condition record, double click the record and you would be taken to a screen where you can set the printer. After you are done with this, go to VL02n, enter delivery # and go to header output and create output condition LD00 and set it for immediate processing. If you have not defined the printer on the condition record (NACR) then you can set it here as well (though it would be set for this document only).Save the document and you would find the printed form.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to maintain output condition type in the extras----->output--

>there you need to mention the output like LD00.where you need to mention the medium as Print.

from here you can take the printout.