cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode to find the load in server is 20 users run a particular ABAP program

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to find the load in the SAP Server (in terms of CPU Usage, memory usage) if a particular Query or ABAP program is executed by 20 users.

Pls let me knwo the Tcode for the same

As per my understanding ST03 can be used to view the report of previous information only.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the STAD( SAP Workload: Busienss Transaction analysis )and put the descire report / transaction code to analyse how many users have used.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

But i want to find the load in the server if 20 people use it in the future.

Pls let me know if tehre is any tcode for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to execute the ST03N to see the last minute load of while users are working on specfic transaction

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the tcode ST03n also. But i want to find in future, if 20 people work in teh server on a particular program what will be the load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji

You have the analyze the load while 20 users executing the following transaction code.

OS06 - operting system monitor and click on detailed analysis where you can monitor the various instances

if do you find the other transaction which will show you load of current program being used by 20 users, please share with the expert communitiy to help to other users.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Balaji,

For CPU ST06 and Sm50 is an option while for memory ST02 should help you.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Thanks for the Reply. I am aware of all these tcodes. But i want a screen where i will specify the abap program and the number of users who will be using it in future It shoudl give me the ouput of the load in the server, if say 20 users are using it..