Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

can i check if it is possible to define a credit check based on the Account Receivables for the particular customer and also the particular order that I am processing.

I do not wish to include all the orders which are saved but not yet posted to accounting(could be waiting for delivery, invoice not yet created).

DL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Payment History Record.

As we Are aware checking the abve feild it controls the parameter to update the payment detils that are made by the customers and once u check the sytem runs utomatic credut control by taking the following factors

1.Open sals orders

2. open delevery documets

3. open PGI and blling documents

and then

based upon update feild group mention in Update SD feild, u r credit mnagement works

correct me if i m wrong

Meher

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

i am afraid i cannot set it in customer master "Payment History Record" because this will affect accounting...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry but i got other questions

1) i have set dynamic check with 30days horizon.

when i do a normal OR, if my credit limit is exceeded, system blocks my order but adds my sales order amount into the sales value seen in FD33. (is this a standard? Heard that it should not add into the credit since it is blocked)

and when i do my third party sales order, if my credit limit is exceeded, system blocks my order but my tp sales order is not added into the sales value?

2) and for dynamic check, there is the horizon settings. If i am doing a 3rd party sales order, what does system check against? Docu says it checks the shipping date but for 3rd party sales, there is no delivery.

My query is to find out if there is a way to also include the check 30days horizon for 3rd party orders. Because now for me normal OR order with requested delivery date is not checked, but for 3rd party sales orders, even if i put end of the yr, system still takes it into the credit check.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to take the open items ( Which already realeased to accounts) + Incoming order value ( what u are processing now ) use simple credit check.

In simple credit check system considers only these two components.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

only taking the account receivables and the the present order dont think so is possible, u can either take the present doc.value+value of open items to the credit limit of the customer, that is the concept of simple credit check .

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using simple credit check as it works at document level only. Assign credit check in sales document control settings in check credit limit field. I hope this will solve ur problem.

chan

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

i read the documentation for simple credit check. Do not quite understand it

does it activate all the credit checks include the 2 user exits? Because we do have some customised check which have to be done too...