cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order's confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the t.code for sales order & purchase order confirmation, wat is difference b/w on this two? Any body explain briefly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

transaction code for creating order is VA01 and we will get the purchase requistion number after the sales order is raised

transaction code for purchase order is ME21N , here we use the purchase requisition number we got in the sales order and raise a purchase order

reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Sales Order

VA00 Initial Sales Menu

VA01 Create Sales Order

VA02 Change Sales Order

VA03 Display Sales Order

VA05 List of Sales Orders

VA07 Compare Sales - Purchasing (Order)

VA08 Compare Sales - Purchasing (Org.Dt.)

Purchase Order

ME23 Display Purchase Order document

ME23N Display Purchase Order document

ME21N - Purchase Order

ME51N - Puchase order from Purchase requisition

http://www.copacustomhelp.state.pa.us/infopak/nav/procurement/purchase%20ordering/file251/index.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishnu,

the order confirmation is done (transaction VA02) on the basis of availability check, if switched on, and rescheduling settings. The confirmation is created in form of a schedule line and can be seen in the schedule line screen (field VBEP-BMENG). The confirmation of the purchase order can be done manually by entry of the confirmation in the transaction ME22N for the purchase order (there is a tabstrip "Confirmation" there, in the standard as confirmation type AB declared).

I hope, this info helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

P.S. In the third-party process the confirmation of the purchase order will automatically update the confirmation (date and quantity) of the sales order .