cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change delivery date in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

As we know that system determine delivery date in sales order.I want to that what setting is required to change the delivery date manually in sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u can use the substitution & subscription ..try it once..

thnx

jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we Know systm determines the delevery date based on Pick/Pack and Loading and transporation time taken. And confirms the delevery date.

But as per Requested Delevery Date Tab in VOV8 id we uncheck the feild propose delivery date it only determines current date as delvery date, but the confirmed quanties and confirmed delevery date is still determine by the system based on above factors

FRIENDS correct if i am worng

meher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to deliver the material on previous date,not on current date.Is it possible if yes then how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of any setting like that will allow you to do it previously, according to me system has to prevent you from doing that.

regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is not possible to change the delivery date to back date. the only possibility is contact your basis administrator and ask him to change the system date

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the expected delivery date in the sales order, and it can be a previous date. This date is used for the selection of deliveries to create, and then you can post the delivery in the date you want (if logistics periods allow it).

Regards.

Ángel Rubio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T.code: VOV8, go to your sales order.

In the Requested delivery date/pricing date/ purchase order date section.

There is propose delivery date: <b>Uncheck</b> the box.

The functionality of the field is given below:

Propose current date as requested delivery date

Indicates whether the system automatically proposes the current date as the delivery date.

regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in vov8 there is a field propose delivery date there u can maintain the settings

regards

reward if useful

prashanth