cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue is pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have maintained condition record for a condition type but it is not determining in the billing (no sales order... it is a stock transfer scenario). when I do analysis, it says "condition record exist (removed manually)" .

what should i do?

Thanks n Regards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M8...I hope this will help ya to fix ur problem....best of luck...Jess

The pricing analysis works as follows:

o First, a complete new pricing is carried out,

o the outcome of which is then compared with the conditions defined until then in the document.

If this new pricing now finds a condition, but this condition was not previously set in the document, then the above message appears.

This can have the following causes:

1. The condition was deleted manually on the item condition screen

2. The condition record was only created afterwards. Note, in this case, that order processing and pricing have buffer techniques. This has the effect that a newly inserted condition record can, in certain cases, only be found after completely leaving order processing and then accessing it again.

3. During the insertion of an item, different key fields are used to access the condition record than at the time of the change.

The conditional check can also give different results at the time of the insertion and at the time of the change. Until now this has happened in connection with the use of USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK (TKOMP) in MV45AFZZ or RV60AFZZ.

4. In billing (or when copying sales orders): certain condition types were not determined in the source document (this is normally controlled by pricing conditions). When creating the document, a pricing type is used via the document flow (TVCPF,TVCPA) which does not determine these condition types anew, although they should be read via the requirements.

Example: Invoice list conditions are not used in the sales order.

If the billing document is now created with pricing type

D or A then these are missing in the billing document,

even though they should be there.

5. The condition is specified as an interval scale (scale type D), but

it does not come up to the scale quantities.

6. If a sales order is created externally that is, for example, via EDI in an R/3 system, make sure that at the time of pricing all required fields are filled for the access of condition records. Example: The above error message is displayed for VAT and freight conditions. Cause: The flow logic of the IDoc was defined in such a way that fields VBAP-WERKS and VBAP-LGORT are only supplied after the execution of item pricing. However, in general, both fields are required for the determination of tax and freight conditions.

7. For displaying special constellation during bonus determination in connection with legal VAT increases, Note 96352 has been installed in the system. This influences, via USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE, the work method of the pricing type 'G' as listed below:

FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE.

IF ( KOMK-VBTYP CA VBTYP_ANFO OR KOMK-VBTYP CA 'H' ) AND

KOMK-KNUMA IS INITIAL AND

NOT KOMP-VGBEL IS INITIAL.

STEU-KNPRS = 'G'.

STEU-KOAID = 'C.........'.

APPEND STEU.

ENDIF.

The note in question has been withdrawn by SAP because it had negative side effects on copied/referenced documents during the determination of tax conditions (condition class = 'D'). As of Release 4.0A, the pricing type 'I' is available in the standard system for displaying the required system behavior.

Solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the condition type controls if you have given a liberty to delete the condition type..then somebody must have deleted that.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

no... this happens while creating itself...ie. even before it is saved. no body has changed.