cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create user's in Middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to create user's in Middleware(J2EE stack).When we create user's in ABAP stack it has to reflect that user in J2EE stack also. In old version of mobile using WebConsole there was an option by running that program able to see created user's in ABAP stack in WebConsole too. What I mean to say how can get user's synchoronization in between ABAP stack and J2EE stack. Is there any link to know better Administration of J2EE stack. Please let me know

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ameer,

You arent able to see the ABAP users on your Java stack simply due to the fact that the User management Engine of Java stack is not properly configured to connect to a particular client of ABAP stack.

Please check this link for more information

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/45/1bbdccc7850064e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

If you are still unable to solve the problem please address it in UME forums so that you get a speedy resolution

regards

sunil

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

it seems User logging on in NWA doesn;t have sufficient UME Permissions.

Do the following steps to assign rights to user.

1. Start http://hostname:52000/useradmin

2. Select Role option from the selection box.

3. Search Role SAP_JAVA_NWMOBILE_ADMIN_READONLY.

4. Click on modify button, choose user tab from the details section.

5. Search for the admin user on available user section and add this user to role.

6. Do steps 3, 4 and 5 for Role SAP_JAVA_NWMOBILE_ADMIN_SUPER also.

Regards,

Satyendra

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

update on previous reply.... please use portnumber as per your J2eeEngine configuration not 52000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer Baba,

You dont have to create the users explicitly in the Java stack. The Webconsole/NWA are nothing but the front end (UI) of what is present in the middleware or WebAS. So once you create the users in the WebAS, it will automatically be seen in the Webconsole/NWA.

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nameeta,

Exactly..But it is not happening here.Whatever the created user's are not existing in NWA. So that I am unable to deploy applications to users.

Regards,

Ameer Baba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer Baba,

Then make sure that the NWA is connecting to the middleware. Check whether you are getting the message "Could not connect to Middleware" on the NW.

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nameeta,

Thanks for your quick reply. How can I check that. I have tested my JCo configuration and it is working fine.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

satyendra_dhar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

Please check if JCORFCProvider settings and SAPJRAFactory_lang settings are pointing to the same middleware. this you can check in following location

j2eeInstDir:\usr\sap\instancename\serverinstacne\j2ee\admin\go.bat.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer Baba,

When you click on any links on NWA when you want to retrieve information from the middleware, if the middleware connection is not found, then this message gets displayed.

One point to clarify, are only your users not displayed in NWA or any other information is also not displayed?

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nameeta,

I am not able to see created user's (ABAP Stack) on the NWA.

I am not getting any message as such.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

Jco connection is fine and passing the connection test.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But are you able to see the other data like the device id etc. which are fetched from the middleware?

Where exactly are the users not getting displayed? In which section of NWA?

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nameeta,

I am getting following warning on NWA.

1.System Landscape Directory is not accessible .

2. Only local system can be administered.

When I tried to connect to Server from PDA I have got error of 404 in the trace.

I didnt get and device ID too. I am trying to logon for the first time to get device ID. I dont have any thing now on the middleware other than the standard default users.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

In MI7.0 client directly syncs with the ABAP stack using ICF.

In MI2.5 client syncs to J2EE stack.

Can create user in middleware for synchronization using transaction SU01.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Agreed with you. Even I am getting device ID also using ABAP stack. If I want deploy applications on PDA how can I do that with out accessing to NWA.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.