cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need installation guide for SAP 4.7 on VISTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can any one help to install SAP 4.7 on my Windows Vista OS.

Please Can any one help me.

Please forward me the steps to

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Radha Y

Message was edited by:

Yaroslav Zorenko

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member433984
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use search option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radha,

SAP 4.7 is not supported for Vista.

Only Windows 2000 Server with SP4 / 2003 Server with SP1 is supported.

U can install SAP on Windows XP also but in your case if u are using MS SQL as DB, MS SQL can be installed only on Windows 2000/2003 Server.

U can find the installation document

http://service.sap.com/instguides --> SAP Components --> SAP R/3 Enterprise

or Let me konw if u need a simplified installtion document,i will send me the same to u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The distribution, participation in distributing or otherwise sending of this material is against the law. The material you are requesting is copyrighted material and available ONLY to customers of SAP. If you need such documents from the SAP Service Marketplace then you must have "S" user ID and login yourself to retrieve this material. If you do not have a "S" user ID then you should contact your own internal company groups responsible and request one or request them to retrieve the document for you.

By participating and sending such documents you are at risk for legal action and a removal of your account here on SDN and BPX.

DO NOT send material via email such as this! Further actions will result in officials within your company and your SAP Sales Account being notified and could result in legal action against you as an individual.

Message was edited by:

Yaroslav Zorenko

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hi Vignesh,

>

> Appreciate if you can send me installation document

> for SAP R/3 4.7

>

> email:

>

> Thanks,

have a look here:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=4082976&messageID=3775091

GreetZ, AH

Message was edited by:

Yaroslav Zorenko

Former Member
0 Kudos

vista is not supported and will not work at all.

The only way to get around this is to run a virtual machine on vista (like vmware) and install Windows Server 2000 or Windows Server 2003 there

regards

Peter