cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close Third Party Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a third party order,PO,IR and finally the customer invoice. The overall order status shows <b>Being Processed</b> inspite of everything being complete. Can someone who worked with Third Party Orders let me know how I can change the overall status to <b>Completed</b>?

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Third party status will remain processed until there is a quantity left for which a PO,IR has been done but no invoice created.

It can also happen if PO has been created but no IR and invoice has been created.

Infact if you have a sales order of 100 and you have created IR and invoice of 50 qty then also the sales order status will become complete.This is a standard SAP functionality.

Regards

Karan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need help on this. Even though the entire third party cycle is complete the Order Status id <b>'Being Processed'</b>.

I am very short on time to resolve this issue.Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

SAP has lot of problems in the third party order process so you can probably refer to som of the OSS notes.

There is also a program which correct the values for the third party sales orders.

SDBANF05 (try this out in SE38 and not in production straight away)

You can try out these options and they may help you but I am not sure.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Message was edited by:

Karan Bhatia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies. The third party order,PR,PO,IR and Customer Invoice were created with the same quantity. The relevance for billing in Copy Control is <b>F</b> for one line item which showed the status Being Processed and the relevance for billing for the second line item is <b>A</b> which showed the status Completed. We charge this as a deposit to the customer which does not go onto the PO. The system showed the overall status as <b>Being Processed</b>.Not sure if I'm missing a basic setting somewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dats a thumb rule neha.. if.ordered qty = delivery qty or PO qty or MIGO qty = invoice qty or MIRO qty den status = complete else process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha,

the status of the third-party item depends on the billing relevance settings in Customizing of item category. Please check it in the transaction VOV7. SAP recommends here to use 'F' or 'B'.

If you use 'F', then the item will be completed with the creation of the invoice. As soon as new Invoice Receipt (via tranaction MIRO) will be done, the status will be automatically changed to "In Process". After creation of the invoice to this invoice receipt, the status will be changed to "Completed" again, etc.etc. With every invoice receipt the status will be "In Process", with every invoice creation the status will be "Complete".

If you use 'B', then you can create invoice without invoice receipt, then the status will be complete after invoicing the complete itenm quantity.

I hope, this information will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany