cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple pages in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everybody,

could any one tell me the procedure how to create multiple pages in smartforms. if the data exceeds in the first page..it should go to the next page...in my smartform i used table for displaying data(for your information)..its working fine for single page.

thanx in advance,

santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just put your table inside the main window. Data automatically will flow to next page. No need to define page 2.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks,

Saroj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Once you have the windows created, click on the PAGES button, then double click on the page that you want to include the window on. It should be now the color "blue". Click on the page windows button. This will show you the window that you currently have included on this page. Click edit, create element. This will give you a drop down with all the window which are a valiable for you to include, choose HEADER. Now enter the standard attributes at the bottom of the screen.

Regards,

Nandha

Reward if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create page->Main window, then assign the next page as first page , then it will automatically trigger the form for next page

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shiva,

i did the same told by you. but even then its not working....even i tried by creating next page and i gave next page in the attributes of first page...do we have to give any conditions to go next page...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Just right click on the page and create a new page i.e page 2.

Now double click on the first page and give the next page as name of the next page.

Again double click on the next page..and similarly give the name as NEXT..

Ur issue will be resolved..

Award points if useful

Thanks

Arun