cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processed xml messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sxmb_moni, I have selected the processed xml messages and viewed one of success message. Under MsgID I have 3 sets of drop down menu

1.Inbound Message(CENTRAL)

2.Receiver Grouping

3. Response

Again each drop down meanu has 3 folder options

1.SOAP Header

2. SOAP Body

3. Payloads

Could you please tell me what are these Inbound Message(CENTRAL), Receiver Grouping and Response represent??

thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The pipeline steps of XI.

Look into the SOAP Header -- Main of these steps and you will see the difference.

inbound Payload will only have sender service, interface and namespace.

Receiver Grouping will have additionaly name of receiver and so on.

Try to explore for yourself and see the difference and understand what is happening is the best answer to this.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't observe any pipeline steps here ! Could you please tell me where are those piepline steps ?? Meanwhile Whether the below names will always be same or vary ?? And why the names are so confusing and they won't represent what they have inside ??

1.Inbound Message(CENTRAL)

2.Receiver Grouping

3. Response

thanks

kumar

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To understand the message flow, check the Trace option. It will show the all pipeline calls.

Btw, these inbound message mainly shows your Outbound message Interface details i.e Input message into Integration Server

In Receiver Grouping you can see the Receiver Determinations and also then mapping etc,

Hope you have gone thru this help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c4/9a5c3bab977239e10000000a114084/content.htm

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe even the messages that display ......once we select the messages and press the display button in sxmb_moni also vary with the status of processed xml message. If somebody provide me any material or links to study these issues is appreciated.

thanks

kumar

Answers (0)