cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Prefix Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Guys, I am just a starter in workflows. My problem is with prefix number.after building Organisational structure and all.

i have created one single workflow for the notification of absence(remember my first workflow). When i tried to save it in workflow builder. Its givin following error. "Prefix Number: entry missing for the system IDS client 001."

Thanks in advance..

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check his blog about the prerequisites for using workflows by Sapna Modi:

<a href="/people/sapna.modi/blog/2007/02/19/workflows-for-dummies--introductionpart-i for Dummies - Introduction(Part I)</a>

Kind regards, Rob Dielemans

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

Prefixing is only required in DEV Systems,

so go to T-code OOW4, here you can give your DEV system and a prefix number, generally prefixes are '900' and the client.

It might ask for a transport request.

Hope it helps.

Aditya

Message was edited by:

Aditya Varrier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

go to trans SWU3 and do the onfiguration on all x in that u all set Prefix Number also

regards

rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perform workflow customizing in transaction swu3.this three digit prefix number is a part of customizing.

YOu have to click on perform auto customizing in this transaction, you will see that all the red ticks will become green.

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The prefix customizing is part of the "Development environment" section. In your development system both this and the "Runtime environment" should be customized completely.

In the other systems (QA / Prod) you only need to customize the "Runtime environment".