cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying for several days to solve this problem of my application not able to be deployed and run.

Could anyone please shed some lights on this issue?

Here is what I get in the error log:

Finished with warnings: development component 'PropSAP'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2007.07.04.11.47.33':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application local/PropSAP and wait. Reason: Clusterwide execption: server ID 6013650:<Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID=' STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID=' STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key STATUS_MISSING

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Thanks in advance..

-Leti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that the resource bundle or the properties file which you are using in your application is accessible for the application when it starts. The error is coming because the resource bundle is missing or not reachable for the application.

Regards'

Samir

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your suggestions.

I've found the cause of this problem, ie. me. I was fooling around with the Library and subconsciously added a test library in Project Properties - Web Dynpro References - Library References. After removing this test library, I could finally see the 'Finished Deployment' message again (best message I've seen for the last couple of days).

Lesson of the day: never experiment on new stuff when you're about to be away for a while. It's really painful to pick up what foolish thing you've done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was struck in a similar position, thanks to this wonderful thread- I found my way out.

Thanks,

Vamshi

former_member187990
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eunike,

Check the Links,

Regards,

Satish Kumar SV