Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-shirt...

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I read about this t-shirt that SDN is giving as a gift to contributors who reach certain points.

Is there any place or ways i could get this t-shirt?

SDN has been my favorite tool for knowledged and learning experience since i started ABAP last 3 years. I am still contributing question... hehehehehe... so far that is what i have been doing... though i have to admit many question that i read from the forum... it will take some time out of me... then by the time i found out, someone has already placed it...

Anyway, SDN is powerful and it rocks!

Thanks,

William Wilstroth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another one out of curiosity....

Many of my friends recently received a SDN T-Shirt for crossing over 250 points, but all of them received the same Orange color...and over here in India, the color resembles one of the Political parties....

So my question is : As per Craig Blog, <a href="/people/craig.cmehil/blog/2007/05/08/no-more-t-shirts Mre T-Shirts</a>, is that the only color left ???

Coz all of them received the same color, so the question...!

Thanks,

Tatvagna.

former_member46
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tatvagna,

All the 1/4K t-shirts are orange in color. Every milestone has a different color.

Once you reach 1/2K you will receive a red shirt.

The shirts should hold out until October and then slowly phase into something else...

R,

Gali

Former Member
0 Kudos

What will be my colour for crossing over 2000 points??

I'm getting a nice little collection!

KKilhavn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1/4K shirts? Never saw that one, but I like my red one ... and now I am looking forward to getting rid of the divisor part of the text

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2K --> Deep blue -;)

What about 5K??? I haven't recieved yet -:P

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steel Gray - still my most favorite tshirt

Former Member
abesh
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I'll have to catch on with the 5K before stocks are finished !

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great! Mine just get here -:) To my moms house, so I'm going to pick it up this Saturday -:D Great!!! -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Blag

It arrived this morning. Beautiful... I guess my next milestone is 5000 as long as the point system isn't cancelled before then!

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Barry -:) Hope to see you soon on the 5K club -:D

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Shirts are £20 and come in blue or white.

S,M,L or XL

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SDN T-Shirts can't be bought...And they come in more colors -;) I got Cyan, Deep Blue (More colors are Orange and Red) and waiting for my 5K one...Wonder which color is it -:)

"I'm blogging this on SDN" comes in black -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok... i found out from Craig's blog.

Either its blog at least one approved article and the other earning 250 points...

Just out of curiosity,,, if lets say... beside doing the above... can i buy the t-shirt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope not these.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Thanks... I have received my T - Shirt for my top contribution in SAP HCM forum..

Thanks for the motivation.

Good Luck

Om