Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disagg Issue in SCM5.0

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need some advise on this problem i am working on.

We use a macro to calculate our disagg ratios at Sal Org level. One of the KF will get disagg based on this disagg ratio KF. Once the disagg ratios are calculated, the KF will get disagg based on the ratios to location level. The business requirement is, instead of getting all the disagg ratios to all the locations, they want all disagg ratio need to go one particular location in each sales Org. How can I configure the macro? Both the KF are in the same Planning Area. We are working in SCM5.0. To avoid rounding errors, we used Number as data type for Keyfigures in APO4.0. Its not the same case in 5.0.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolved through realignment

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I resolved it through realignment.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I could able to resolve this issue using realignment. Thx for every body sharing u r thoughts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jslader

Good you got it sorted and thanks for sharing the method you resolved it with

Would be great if you could close the thread

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Mangesh,

Thx for quick response, I tried that option already, the Disagg factors are generated only at Sal Org x mat level. When you select u r selection profile at Sal Org x Mat x Loc, it will automatically disagg at all locations. Even if i zero out the rest of the loc. How can i populate only One location with the sum of all loc disagg ratio values. Any info is greately appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on my understanding you need to disaggregate only on One Location per Sales Org (SO)

Does it mean the disaggregation factors (DF) calculated earlier are not used for disaggregating at location level? If Yes, in that case,

Pl check this option whether it works for you.

1. Say the KF which is used for disaggregating at one location per SO. is KF1.

Zero out the earlier calculated DF.

Write a macro.

KF 1= 100 .

2. Create a Selection Profile with Filters of SO & the specific Location on which system should disaggregate.

3. Run the Macro in Background job for this Selection Profile & at SO & Location Level.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,