Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing transaction authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I am basically a technical person . when i execute the transaction 0VTC in development env it dont ask for the transport request while saving data. however, if i execute the same transaction in configuration client it asks...

please tell me why its happening and also is there any specific transaction which will enable/disable this check?

Please let me know asap..its require urgently...

Thanks,

Jigs.

Helpful ans will be rewarded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jigs,

Run transaction SCC4 and compare the clients settings.

Look at the "Changes and transports for client specific settings" and see if there is a difference.

Cheers,

Ben

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jigs,

Run transaction SCC4 and compare the clients settings.

Look at the "Changes and transports for client specific settings" and see if there is a difference.

Cheers,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for replying it.

Hey is there any setting which will enables the transport request only for particular customzing transactions not for all...

Please let me know..

Jigs

0 Kudos

Jigs,

That depends on the transaction itself. Some transactions do have different options such as a parameter setting to create a transport when modified. Other times, for certain tables, the definition of the table in SE11 has an impact.

Also, the client role setting in SCC4 has an impact. Client role Customizing, Test, Production ect.

Cheers,

Ben