cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Master Mass change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a request from the business to mass change the Credit Limit of a Credit master - XD99 / MASS. The data to be changes through this mass change is KNKK- KLIMK, but XD99under object type KNA1 - I can select the table KNKK - Customer master credit management: Control area data but if I check the feilds in the table sap standard does not have the field KLIMK?

Table MASSFLDLST which shows the field allowed for mass maintenence does have this field combination? so why can't I see it there?

Object Type KNA1

Table Name KNKK

Field Name KLIMK

Let me know if any one has any idea on this one?

Thanks, Abhai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.Code: XD99, select table KNKK. At the Boottom of the screen, tou have icon for <b>Choose Selection Field</b>. In Choose Credit Limit into Selection Criteria.

This should resolve your query.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry but I cannot see any selection feild in XD99 at the bottom? Can I have your contact number to reach you or if you can send me an attached at - abhaimisra@gmail.com

Thanks

Abhai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even after you select table KNKK- the credit limit field KLIMK is not available. Please check this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Can i have your contact details plz to get to the bottom of the solution you have provided below.

Rgds, Abhai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems to be bug since I have tried to change the credit limit using MASS and cannot do so either.

Have you tried Tcode F.34?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarita

F.34 does not give us the KNKK-KLIMK change. It only gives us.

Credit account

Credit control area

Credit representative group

Risk category

Last internal review

Next internal review

??

Rgds, Abhai

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should definitely be posted with SAP as a customer message as it seems to be a bug.

The only other suggestion I can give is use the source code program RFDKLI50 and clone it and modify to change the credit limit.