cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have a query. The config is setup to be able to change the partners data at header level but the fields are greyed out for the item level. How do i change the config to be able to change the partners data at item level too???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are talking about Sales order partner

1. Go to VOV7 and choose the item category concerned, find out what the partner determination procedure is defaulted

2.Go to VOPA and select the sales document item, hit "partner procedure" button, select the procedure, and click "procedure details" button, turn off "Not changeable" check box for the partner function you want to change at item level. (you can check "procedure assignment" to ensure the right ItemC you are configuring.

If you want to make it changeable at billing stage, go to VOPA and select billing item to do the similar.

But Standard system has solid logic for partner determination, if you are unsure of the impact, it's better not to change standard settings.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the partner routine 002 at the item category level. If that is not suiting ur reqmt, pls create a new routine for the same in VOFM and assign it to copy control at item level.

Partner routines will be available in one of the data transfer fields in copy control at item level.

Rwd if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Partner Determination set up at the item level when you choose a std.item you will find an check box for "Not Modifiable". Pls check if this option is checked in your system. If so pls uncheck the same.

Regards,

Mani