cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My customer would like to have two independent credit limits for customer. Those limits should be based at two different material groups (maybe based on the item category).

The point is that some of products are more valuable, other less. So even if credit limit is exceeded, they still want to let customer buy those less valuable products.

Any ideas how can I make it? Maybe some of You have already implemented this kind of functionality?

Thanks in advance,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try this out?

1. As you said separate out the materials ( Low Value) by using a separate Item Category

2. Create a separate group of condition types for the low value item.

3. Write a Pricing requirement for this group of condition types to be populated only for materials having this specific Item category . The requirement will go check in KOMP structure and field AUPOS and will populate only when the item category is the one which you have decided.

4. In the gross value of the item in the Pricing Procudure (VOK0) do not populate in the sub-total field as A , which you may be using for credit limit purpose.

Just try this , whether, by this the system is calculating the Credit Price for these Materials for credit limit value calculations?

Regards

Reward if helpful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

umm....yes its not possible through config. make one dummy CCA for material and as MANI said write piece of code that will by pass credit chk for particular mat grp and will chk the credit limit in dummy CCA for dat customer.

thnx

jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Possible in Standard SAP.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this can be done only through an requirement. We need to write a piece of code where we bypass the Credit checks for a particular item Category/mat.grp. This should solve the issue.

I don't think this can be done through a config set up.

Regards,

Mani