Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer heirachy data is not populating in condition record(vk11)- urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can you help me some one on this issue,

customer master has attached to customer hierarchy, but when I am trying to create condition record(vk11) for sales org,DC,customer hierarchy and material all field data able to see except customer hierarchy -?

how to see(populate) the customer hierarchy data in the coditoin record(vk11)

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have chosen HI02 to create a condition record, after entering sales area data, press F4 on customer field, continue to choose "customers per account group", enter 0012, execute, to determine whether the customer/hierarchy has been maintained for this sales area. If not, extend the customer master XD01, account group 0012 for nodes, 0001 for sold-to. (in standard R/3)

To find out the sales areas already assigned for customer, go to XD01/02, click on customer sales area

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you set up the key combination for customer hierarchy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Key combination ?

is that mean creating table with field customer heirarchy fields ?

Yes.

my key combination are

sales org,

Distribution channel,

customer heirarchy3 ,

product heirachy1,

product heirachy and

Materila group 4 fields

for the above mentioned fields when trying to create condition record in vk11

from drop down box I am not able to see data from customer heirarchy3 and material group fields --?

whats wrong with that?

how to solve this issue?

thanks

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to see the key combination, then the access sequence is properly defined.

So, you are maintaining the record for a customer which is at third level in a hierarchy. See if the customer for which you are trying to create the condition record has so many levels. to check it, use the tcode VDH1n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kaleel

yes , I do have 5 levels. so what tit matters in my case adn how to solve this issue?

Thanks

kris