cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send supplier to SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expertS

I am trying to send some supplier to SUS but some configuration is missing.

I ahve some suppliers that have my e-mail address so, I go to transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI but an error message occur 'No vendor allowed for vendor portal'

When I go to SRM web browser in Manage Business Partners and flag Portal Vendor , nothing occur, no e-mails is sent.

In customizing Supplier Relationship Management - Supplier Self-Services - Master Data - Make Settings for Business Partners, I think this configurations is wrong.

Administrator...............SUS_SERVICE

Docu Object for E-Mail....BBP_SUS_BP_REG_CREATION

URL for UM http://server.domain:8003/sus_selfreg

URL for Notification........I don't know what insert

Clould somone send me some example of configuration

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_singh
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you are probably trying to replicating vendors for external portal ..when you create business partners using manage business partners , you can see options like ' vendor' , bidder ,'portal'...you should create the business partners with option 'vendor' and portal vendor clicked and not create with option 'portal'.

this should solve the problem .

thanks ,

nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please download the configuration guide for Service procurement ( this is the guide you need to use for SUS-EBP) scenario.

As soon as you set the flag for portal flag , can you see any xml messages in the SUS system?

Please follow the configuration steps provided in the above mentioned guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

maintain the information for the Org ID for Suppliers (number available in PPOMA_BBP),

in which the Suppliers should be sorted in the table.

Cheers,

Claudia