cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA distribution to several contracts in r/3 not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with GOA distribution to backend. I would like to obtain the situation when I have 2 items in GOA, in Distribution I have also two inputs (both for the same purchasing organization, but locations are different) and the GOA is distributed to R/3 to 2 different contracts - one for the first location and first item and the second contract for second item and location. I'm not able to get that working right.

Typically, does the SRM generate 2 different numbers for to r/3 contracts that were distributed from GOA?

I have GOA number 5600000150 and no matter how many items and locations (in Distribution) I indicate, there is always only one contract in r/3 is being created. When I indicate for instance 2 purchasing organizations in Distribution, there's only one contract in r/3 created for that first one.

Please help if you know what can be wrong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM does not send the company code segment in IDOC BLAORD, which is mandatory in R/3.

The Company Code is not part of the Interface for the Contract Idoc in R/3.

Use R/3 Badi BBP_CTR to derive the company code from the plant used on item

level and fill the segment for the company code on header level of the Idoc.

As there also can be the case, that there are several company codes

possible, you need to define a logic, which company code should be entered

into the Idoc Segment.

<b>Please check the following threads as well -> </b>

OSS Note 646903 - GOA Distibution Tips and Tricks

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul for your answer.

The note 646903 in fact propose how to obtain replication GOA to more than one contract in r/3. But are you sure that this will ensure proper transfer of data about released PO in ERP to SRM? I'm affraid that I will get GOA replicated into more than one contracts in r/3, but when I will start to release PO in reference to this contracts in r/3, information about PO numbers and the actual global released value against GOA will not replicate properly to SRM. Have you maybe checked this case?

PS.

As we know there are no hierarchies on GOA in SRM 5.0. Do you know maybe whether in SRM 6.0 this functionality is going to appear?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Definitely, seems to be a bug in the system.

<b>Please go through the SAP OSS notes below, depending on your System release and support pack details -></b>

Note 648393 SRM: Distribution of global outline agreement conditions

1063593 Invalid price during contract generation in Backend

859049 SRM 5.0: Restrictions for uploading and downloading

1043517 Contract Upload: Purchasing Org. is getting lost

956190 GOA created in SRM3.0 cannot be released in higher relaeses

1042111 GOA status set to Distribution Incorrect wrongly

743221 Deleted price during contract generation in Backend system

656181 Release synchronization of releases on services

896187 Line Item Internal Note not transferred to R/3 contracts

942008 SRM Distribution of GOA to R/3 System: Scales missing

852469 Error in contract distribution with service items

954183 Contract price cut when GOA is distributed to backend system

979111 Erratic distribution on adding new item or distribution

781344 Deleted conditions on GOA in EBP do not update backend

1030307 Portal Information not maintained in customizing

1033458 Item level Tolerance values in GOA not transferred to R/3

1037623 Incorrect Error message for maintaining distribution entries

1028659 Missing contract number during the synchronization of releas

1025863 Wrong Currency code during GOA replication to R/3

897759 Allow transfer of global outline agreement

909516 SRM40/CTR:New line itm distribution flag cannot be unchecked

Note 847398 Incorrect determination of the EKGRP back end

P.S.: In SRM 6.0, hierarchies on GOA is not present. Better to get more details from SAP by creating a Customer OSS message as well.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the behaviour you are discovering is correct and nothing is wrong.

Thru distribution the system creates excatly one document for the combination of

the values in the Release Authorized POrg, the Location (Plant) and the Document

Type in Target System (Contract / Scheduling Agreement). It is the beauty of the

concept, that a GOA can be used by various entities and there is only one

document in the system. The concept is following the technology available in R/3

for several years.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

But if I indicate in Distribution two different purchasing organizations (or to different locations for the same pur org), shouldn't it be distributed into two different documents - contracts in r/3?

According to what you said:

"Thru distribution the system creates excatly one document for the combination of

the values in the Release Authorized POrg, the Location (Plant) and the Document

Type in Target System (Contract / Scheduling Agreement)."

it should... Every line represents one combination.... Or maby I dont get it....

If it should be only one document, I don't understand why when I enter 2 lines in Distribution - one entry for PurOgr1 Location1 with target value 50.000 and the second entry for PurOrg1 Location2 with targer value 50.000 - in r/3 I see one r/3 contract for value 50.000. My question is for which location this 50.000 is in r/3 contract and why isn't it 100.000?....