cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to copy Header Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am unable to copy texts from Header of Quotation to Sales Order & From SO to Billing.

What I mean is that: I have multiple Text types assigned in the headers of Quotation and SO.( Same for Billing)

I have A=Payment Terms

B= TDS Details . Now if I fil up A& B in Quotation and copy that in SO only one is copying the matter to SO. for eg A.

On top of this in B of SO the matter of A is getting copied.

I have deleted A & B alternatively and have seen that when single it works fine in copying from one document to another. However, the problem comes when I have multiple text types being copied.

I have searched for all usual config issues however , till now unable to crack it. Any help?

Regards

Anupam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you made a wrong access sequence that copy the text from preceding to succeding document: maybe you reference the same text ID in the access sequence, so you have to do 2 different sequences for each text ID.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Do you mean if I have 2 header text types which I wish to copy to the subsequent document - I need to create 2 access sequence.

I have been thinking that as a last resort as I have 4-5 header text types in 50% of my processes that I am configuring.

Kindly reply

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Anybody would like to reply.

Reward points guaranteed