cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Mail Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a test.txt file which holds the mail content. Now i want to send this file to my mail id in Gmail.com.

So i created a 2 Business services and 2 Communication channels. One for File adapter and another for Mail adapter.

I though that i can do this without creating any object in IR. But i don't know how to fill the Recevier Detarmination , Interface determination and Sender & Receiver Agreements without this.

Can you please suggest me that how can i proceed further. If i am wrong please correct me by providing the correct solution.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Vijay

Message was edited by:

Gangisetty Vijaya Bhaskarudu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Your sender is File and receiver is Mail right?

Double click on the File Service and choose Sender tab - Enter Dummy Outbound Interface name & namespace

Double click on the Mail Service and choose Receiver tab - Enter Dummy Inbound Interface name & namespace

Receiver Determination:

Sender Service : File_Service

Sender Interface :Dummy Outbound Interface

Sender namespace : Dummy Outbound Interface namespace

Configured Receivers :

Mail_Service

Interface Determination:

Sender Interface :Dummy Outbound Interface

Sender namespace : Dummy Outbound Interface namespace

Receiver Service :Mail_Service

Inbound Interface : Dummy Inbound Interface Dummy Inbound Interface namespace

Receiver Agreement :

Receiver Service :Mail_Service

Receiver Interface : Dummy Inbound Interface

Reciever Namespace : Dummy Inbound Interface namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for quick reply. Before tesing you answer , i have doubt on the following 2 steps. Where i need to do the following things.

Double click on the File Service and choose Sender tab - Enter Dummy Outbound Interface name & namespace

Double click on the Mail Service and choose Receiver tab - Enter Dummy Inbound Interface name & namespace

Where i need to create the Dummy Interface and Namespace.

What about the Mail Adapter Settings ?

I just given the following setting like

URL : www.gmail.com

ID : My USer Id

PWD: My Passwrod

To: My Id

Is it ok or any thing extra???

Thanks in Advance,

Best REgards,

Vijay

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Add the interfaces on the Business services. Please see the below example and add it like the same.

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=699386732&size=o

Please reply back, if its not clear.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhaskarudu,

Whenever you create sender agreement and receiver agreement when it asks for the message interface just type any name and when it asks for namespace you type any namespace. (copy this message interface and namespace) and use the same when you create reciever and interface determination.

Also in the mail adapter settings for the URL: www.gmail.com will not work. But instead you can put your companys mailbox address. In the To address you can put your gmail address so that it will route to your gmail account. In the From you can put any userid.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (0)