cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

orderbookings

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I want to maintain upper and lower limits for customer orderbookings. where can i maintain those limits. Ex: one customer should place only min 10 max 100 orders in a time period.

please give me suggetions.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Material Master: MM01 / MM02 / MM03, go to sales Org 1 tab page. Here you can maintain minimum order quantity. In SAP there is no provision for Maximum Order Quantity.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbu,

the maximal border within a determined time frame can be realized with the help of the allocation functionality. In this case the confirmed quantity will be limited by this upper limit within a determined time frame.

For Customizing settings to use Allocation, please use the following path:

SPRO => Sales and Distribution => Basic Functions => Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements => Availability Check => Availability Check Against Product Allocation => ...

You can use the Allocation functionality for a determined time frame for the customer (not for a determined sales order).

The minimal border can be indicated only per order (not per time frame) using the functionality: minimal order quantity in material master. Unfortunately it is impossible to set this functionality for a determined time frame.

I hope, this info helps you a little bit further.

Kind Regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

P.S. These limits concern only the goods quantity. The "number of orders" themselves cannot be limited with the help of any standard SAP tools. This functionality does not exist in the system. I hope, this info helps you a little bit further.