cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material xx does not exist in store location xx xx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created sales order but I havent finished order correctly. There is error message like: Material xx does not exist in store location xx xx.

I identified store location, plant,shipping point and assigned them each other correctly.

But the problem still exists.

How can I correct this problem?

Thanks&Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating material in MM01 did you enter storage location for the material? (I am assuming storage location when you said store location)

If not probably that is the reason.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Stock Level through T.code: MMBE for Individual Material, MB5B, MB51 or MB52 for Multiple Material.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the storage location assinged to MMR and check the stock in MMBE OR post the stock in MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try posting material stocks using MB1c, if not done. This will work for u.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

go to transaction code mm01 and select the views general plant data/storage location and then go to organisational elements and enter the plant and storage location

and save it you will get the prompt saying material is extended

reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feyyaz,

Check whether material is defined under the particular plant and storage location.

You can check this with material master or using table MARD.

Maintain the material in the specified plant and storage location. This is the solution not to get the error.

Thanks,

Vinay