cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination is using the wrong client

Former Member
0 Kudos

When testing out a scenario, I get this error with the receiver determination:

HTTP connection to ABAP Runtime failed. Error: 403 Forbidden URL: http://rommi:8000/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client=001 User: PIDIRUSER

From this message, I can see that for some reason the sap client is set to be 001, where I really need it to be set to 100.

I have no idea where such a setting is made. Can somebody please advise me?

Kind Regards,

Tony.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anthony,

Looking at the URL http://rommi:<b>8000</b>/sap/xi/simulation?sap-client=001 is the port correct.

Check the service number of XI and go ahead.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Sorry to be a bit ignorant; can you tell me how to check the service number?

BR,

Tony.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I fixed this eventually; either by reloading the XI runtime cache or by turning on a service that allowed simulations, not sure which.

BR,

Tony.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please goto --> SM59 --> HTTP Connection to ABAP System --> Double click on your XI to receiver system RFC destination name --> Goto Logon and Security Tab --> Check the client number here.

Sandeep Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

There is only one HTTP Connection to the ABAP system. It is named INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI. That is using client 100 with a different user so I assume that this is not the correct entry to look at, or the problem is somewhere else.

Kind Regards,

Tony.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Can you give some details of your end to end scenario ?

What is your sender system - XI - receiver system ?

Please give some details of scenario ?

Is it file to file scenario OR you are using any R/3 System also ?

Sandeep Kaushik

Message was edited by:

Sandeep Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

This is a test to see if the basic XI install was successful. The directories that the files are sent from and too are both on the XI system. Therefore there are no other systems involved apart from the XI system.

BR,

Tony.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the end to end scenario?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

The end-to-end scenario is taking in a flat file from one directory, and transferring it to another file directory on the same system. It is a basic test of the functionality of the system, and was taken directly from the SAP Document "Sap Exchange Infrastructure 3.0: Simple Use Cases".

This is a new system just set up and I am in the process of trying to get it up and running.

Kind Regards,

Tony.