cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Delivery documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

How can I find "deleted" delivery documents from SAP?

Regards,

Prassee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all,

I donot know the delivery number. that is the issue....

Prassee

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth

If you know the document number in vl22 you can enter your delivery document nr and see what is deleted by whom

by clicking on details button , you will get further details

Regards

Jitesh

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth

Please Check in Table CDHDR in se16

Change doc. object LIEFERUNG

Object value Enter your delivery Nr here

and in Application obj Change put -D Deleted

you will get the all the deleted deliveries and details such as who has deleted ,when. etc.

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh ,

What to put if the document is sales order or billing doc in Change doc object field

and one more whether to put doc no. in Object value field or document no. field as stated by u .

Pl inform i am not getting the results i have followed ur steps.

Thanks

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What to put if the document is sales order or billing doc in Change doc object field

Change doc. object LIEFERUNG

and one more whether to put doc no. in Object value field or document no. field as stated by u . Object value Enter your delivery Nr here if Avaialable

you will get the all the deleted deliveries and details such as who has deleted ,when. etc.

Once delete one delivery and enter in Object Value field you will get the record.

and check what you are getting in Appl.Obj Change???

If that field is unique then you can get the deleted delivery documents.or check other field which is unique to deleted delivery doc and you will get the required list

Regards

Jitesh

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jitesh ,

I have delected one document and try with ur options but after executing i am getting no value selected .

I have checked in vl02n whether the delivery exist or not .

Pl suggest

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kaustubha Pandey

I am getting the result and i have tried and tested then only suggested.

Just check in VL22, your delevery document and see the changes, is it showing deleted???, are you getting the change log for deleted docs???

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasee,

if the document (delivery or sales or billing document) is deleted, then you have no chance to restore it again. The document is then lost completely. It will be deleted from the database (VBAK, LIKP, LIPS etc.) and does not exist anmore. So, you have no chnace. nly archived documents can be restored partially.

I am sorry that I cannot give you a more positive response, but i hope that my reply explains your inquiry and was helpful for you.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany