cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt in File to idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is to post the Customer Master Idoc in R/3 from file.

XI configuration has done and R/3 settings were made and i am able to see the idoc in R/3 but it is with error saying that "Account group in the IDoc is different". Kindly suggest me whether is there any problem in xi settings or not. Kindly provide some solution for this and comment some thing on this error, and list some possibilities where we can get this sort of error.

Please look at the mapping :

/DEBMAS06/IDOC/@BEGIN=const([value=1]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/@SEGMENT=const([value=1]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/TABNAM=const([value=EDIDC]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/DIRECT=const([value=2]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/IDOCTYP=const([value=DEBMAS06]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/MESTYP=const([value=DEBMAS]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/SNDPOR=const([value=SAPPED]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/SNDPRT=const([value=LS]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/SNDPRN=const([value=EICLNT100]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/RCVPOR=const([value=SAPECC]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/EDI_DC40/RCVPRN=const([value=R3CLNT800]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/@SEGMENT=const([value=1]) /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/MSGFN=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/MSGFN= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/ANRED=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/Anred= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/KTOKD=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/ktokd= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/LAND1=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/Land1= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/NAME1=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/Name1= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/ORT01=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/Ort01= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/SORTL=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/Sortl= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/SPRAS=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/SPRAS= /DEBMAS06/IDOC/E1KNA1M/LZONE=/ns0:Dell_Mt_Ob/Lzone

And one more doubt, how the source file structure should look :

I have created a Data structure Dell_Dt_Ob under that i have taken 9 fields. and the message type is Dell_Mt_Ob. i have mapped Dell_Mt_Ob to segment E1KNA1M. But there is no mapping for DEBMAS06, IDOC, EDI_DC40. Kindly suggest me whether the strucutre which i have created is correct or wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prem.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184543
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Try updating the same record in R/3 Directly. If you getting the same error then its a problem with the record that you entered..

Thanks

Anju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anju,

If i do the same thing at R/3 side manually i am able to create a customer. Kindly suggest me whether it is a data problem.

Regards,

Prem.S