cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Field dispaly

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have ainvoice in smartform. in there there is one manufacturing date. at the time of developing by fault the wrong table field is placed. I ahve change the feild name in abap editor and in smartform too. abap editor is activated, but while activating smartform it shows, gw_struct does not have a component called 'HSDAT'. where should I have to define this in smartform inplace of previous feild.

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Khan

as u have changed the field name in the editor and also in the smartform,you need to check whether the same field is displayed in the window also,it sometime happens that u l change the field in the strucutre or internal table but will forget to change it in the window display ,so check there,if it is so then ur probs is solved.

Hope it helps u solve ur problem.

Regards

Zarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zairena,

Hoz doing. Thanks for ur reply, I have checked it properly. In both places i change the same name. well I have solve this problem and nw it shows what I want. But I choose diffrent path for this. What i done is, I didnt change the feild name in Structure but I changed the feild name in SELECT command. so nw it grab the the correct MFG date and place it in previous defiened feild of Structure.no ned tochange feild in smartform too. That solves my problem but i was wondering that If I have to add another feild in that structure and want to call that feild in smartform, what should I do........

Thanks alot.

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello khan

I think u need to change them field name in the structure from which smartform is taking data into the field

first see the data type of the field, i.e which structure it is in, and check its name .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i HAVE CHANGES THE FEILD NAME WHEREVER REQUIRED in se38. and the programm activated. but when I changed the feild in smartform, it shows structure dont have componant.

plz help.

Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After changing the field Generate the program again, such that the new fun module is generated with the changes and that should be utilised for smartform.

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do I generate the form again.

thanks.

Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have written the Program in SE38?

so generate that one only? you have changed the field in this only no?

since this program use the fun module

call function 'SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME'

so once you activate this program the new changed data will get transported to Smartform.

so do it from SE38

press F8..

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ANJI,

I am sory it wont work. Do I also have to generate this also:

GV_FNAME = '/1BCDWB/SF00000046'.

Do I have to define this new feild in smartform. why its showing GW_struct dont have component HSDAT. coz it is not defined in smrtforms, am I right?

Plz help.

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Khan,

Instesd of the changes made,

Try to use the function module generated after the new changes done.

Dont use the previous fm generated.

Use the newly generated Fm and it will work fine.

Hope this helps u out.

Rgards:

Sapna

Do reward helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sapna,

How do I use the Function MOdule Generator. I am the beginner in abap. Plz describe. thanks. alot.

Khan