cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acess Sequence related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding access sequence. When I am trying to copy the existing one it is not allowing with a statement that <b>You are not allowed to change cross-client customising</b>. This warning is coming after the caution The table is cross client.

and it is showing only in display mode.

Can any one help?

Srinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

hai,

access sequence is a cross client , i.e it is client independent, that is any changes u make there is effected to all the clients working on that server.

so the system when u open the acess seq it gives awarning that "the table is cross-client", so u need to carefully plan changes to that

whereas u make any configuration changes i.e in sales document type,

then a customising request is created which is permitted to that client itself.

there are 2 types of requests

1.customising request

2.work bench request

all customising request are client dependent.

work bench requests are client independent or cross client ( these are done by ABAPERS).

hope u got ur answer,otherwise get back.

regards

reward points

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank to all

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Customising changes with access sequences and condition tables are client independent ie, changes done in one client would have an impact on other clients too. Hence it could be restricted against your user name for such changes. Get in touch with a Basis Consultant.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinu,

Can u give more details.

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

When I am going with Tcode V/07( even via path) to create the access sequence I am getting the above statement and the access sequence overview is showing only in display mode hence not possible for any changes to be made.

Srinu