cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat File to Mail Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the mail contenent in the flat file, so i want to send this flat file to my Gmail account through the XI system. How can i do that.

Please give me some links or information related to this. What interface we need to take for file and Mail, How we need to do the mapping and all.

Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry.. wrong posting

regards

Message was edited by:

Vijaya Lakshmi MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I am not understanding what is the meaning of wrong posting. My question is not clear or what??

If you have document, can you please send to me my id v.b.gangisetty@philips.com

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say, tht my scenario is simple file to mail, not a file attachement to mail, hence i said it's wrong posting (from my side). sorry for the inconvenience.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick reply.

Yes. I also have the same scenarios. I want to send the File to Mail it may be in the form of attachment or some other way.

Best Regards,

Vijay.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the mail contenent in the flat file, so i want to send this flat file to my Gmail account through the XI system. How can i do that.

file( attachment ) to mail

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Reward the useful answers and you will get one point yourself