Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery-relevant items in order 0006000232, order type ZORD

Former Member
0 Kudos

No delivery-relevant items in order 0006000232, order type ZORD

Message no. VL455

Diagnosis

The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 0006000232 with order type ZORD, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your order quantity and status of those item in VBUP table or Item document flow.

This error is faced either there are no items which matches with the delivery creation criteria(No schedule line is due) or item are already being delivered.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transaction code VA02 and go to line item and double click and go to schedule lines and check the material delivery date .

go to shipping tab and check whether the plant and the shipping points are assigned are not

then go to transaction code VL01n and enter the shipping point and the delivery date.

hope this will resolve your problem

reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

It solves your problem

1. Check for the stock in <b>T.code: MMBE</b>

If u r learning SAP now, do stock upload by <b>T.code: MB1C</b> and movt. Type: <b>561</b>

2. Please check that the <i>selection date</i> in <b>T.code: VL01N</b> should be after the delivery date in the sales order.

Reward if it is helpful.

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either the Delivery is already done for the line item/items, or if it's not done then check the copy control settings, probably the item category of the order line items are not relevant for delivery.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

If none of the above solution works try this one.

While creating delivery with VL01N, in the 'selection date' field enter the date of delivery in the sales order.

Now delivery should be created.

Reward if this is helpful. For each time you reward, you will get a point for rewarding.

Reagrds

S Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think that delivery for the item already completed or

the material for the delivery is not relevant for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VBUP table and check the delivery status of that particular line item i.e.check the value of the field LFGSA. If this field value is 'C' then already that item is delivered .

Thanks and regards,

shyla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Delivery would have already completed.

chan