cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery/pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's.....!

If an order have Delivery date after 2 months, but before that date if prices are increased, what price does the system calculates? Is it possible to change the price in the order, but ‘Manual’ entry in procedure is not marked.

regards,

R.reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the normal scenario once the sales order is raised what ever the price is quoted at the time of order is considered.

if you wish to change the price even though there is manual entry is not marked

by going to transaction code VK11 and maintaing the new condition records for that material or go to VK12 And change the price

pls reward the points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Order is a legal doc though price of mat or some thing has been increased aftre creating the order & before creating the delivery still you should stick to the order price(i,e old price) you can not change price saying that prices are hiked. But there are some thing like tax rates which we can not control. if any tax rate is hiked beffore you bill the custmer you can redetermine the tax con types automatically in billing by keeping pricing type G in copy controlls between del to bill at item level. For this you do not have to go to va02 and change.

I hope it helps get back to me for any clarification

Thanks

Mastan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If there is a change in prices, you have to update the condition records for the prices accordingly. Please make sure the correct pricing dates are considered when changing condition records

Once that is done, you can reprice all the open orders in VA05.

Reward point if this helps.

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing and all condtion types and currency are as per pricing date, if situation have changed you can changed the pricing date in sales order and in condtions

click update and choose B or C as per your requirement. all the pricing will be updated

Regards

Jitesh